Monday, January 13, 2014

Welcome back Monday.

Well I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! This month we are learning about how God made everything and yesterday's topic was plants and trees. So I had my kids make trees. It was a good fine motor skill for them cause I had them rip the paper to make leaves. It is cool when you look at the picture because it shows that they are not all on the same developmental stage.
My biggest difficulty is trying to come up with two actives because I have the kids for two years and I don't want them to take home the same project. But I figure it out. I spend Saturdays planing and Sunday morning finalizing. 
I have started working on a promotional video to get more volunteers to help in nursery. I am giving the kids lines to say. So far it is adorable!!!! I hope they play it in service because I think it will totally work! 
Have a happy Monday and make it the best because God made it that way! 
"God has, can, and will use children to change the world." Brian Dollar



No comments:

Post a Comment