Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Reading is Important!

I know this is really out there but working in Kid's Ministry can be really hard sometimes. I recently read a book called I Blew It By Brian Dollar. It was really inspiring and made me realize it is not just me.
If you haven't read his book you need to! It is funny at some points and very informational. Although some of the things he talks about I just say to myself, really you thought that was a good idea? But then again I have grown up working with kids so it comes natural to me.
Honestly I am always trying to find good books to read to help inspire me in either my Christian life, or in working with kids. If you have any good ones let me know. I'll try to read them and talk about them. You can post a comment or find me on twitter @12cole22. I am always open to talk and would love to hear some feed back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment