Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Learn Everyday

As we all know it is very important to get an education. We go to school for years get a diploma and then start our lives. After that most of us stop learning. Well I know that in order to continuously teach we have to continuously learn. While, yes I am still in college, I am always learning. Even during summer I make it important to me to learn new ways to teach. Right now I have to read a book that I hope will help me for the future, it is called The Second Time We Met. My teacher told me that it is about cross cultures. Even if I am not reading books for school I find new ones for Children's ministry or just growing more with God in general. Life is full of learning opportunities. I heard someone once say, "You learn something new everyday of your life, and the only time you stop is when you are dead." Find something to learn, whether it is about the kids you are teaching or how you can teach them better. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment