Monday, January 20, 2014

God made Everything!

Welcome back everyone. As you may know I have been teaching my kids about how God made everything. Yesterday we learned that God made the sun, moon, and stars. I wish I had taken a picture of what they made because it was super cute. But they worked hard on making each piece and then I attached it to make a mobile. It is amazing to see the kids learning. I also started working on having them tell me what they remembered from the story. I will ask a question like; Who, What, When, Where, Why, or How. If they get the question right then they get a marshmallow, which is the best motivation for a 2 year old. And to my amazement they remembered a lot!
I am thinking about putting together a devotional for each week for them. This way it helps the kids remember what they learned, and it helps the parents know what we are taking about. Who knows I could end up with the smartest kids! But it is amazing how much a 2-3 year old can absorb if it is fun and they get involved.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and have a great week. I will talk to you guys tomorrow! Don't forget to follow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment