Thursday, January 9, 2014

Resources

Everyone has some ideas of what to use in their children's ministry. Some of my personal favorites are I Love Kids Church.  They have some really good ideas, mostly for older kids. Now for the younger kids, like 2-3 year old's, I use Pinterest. My boards are loaded with ideas that I morph to use with younger kids. Also posting original ideas of my own is what I am going to start doing.
I am thinking about writing a book with all the ideas that I use that work from one year old's to up to five. Honestly if it does come down to teaching a large age range I suggest targeting the younger. Use the older kids as mentors and have them help you. Surprisingly they learn a lot too because now they are teaching it. If you want to find some more good blogs for kids ministry this website has the top 100, so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment