Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year!

So today is the first Monday of the New Year! Which also means back to school for me. It might be a struggle to keep up but I will sure try. But enough about me!
My little friend from last week came back, and let me tell you it was like a 180 with him. He walked through my door and was like, "Bye mom, see you later." and did not want to leave when she came back. I think his mom was really impressed. But my class has been going really well. The kids are really growing and excited to learn. I know that they will do great things in the future.
I have been going over some ideas that I have done in the past with my kids that they really liked, and how I can make them better for the future. I'm always thinking and drawing up new ideas. My biggest focus is on raising money for my missions trip to Columbia. I know that will draw me closer to God, but also help me come up with more ideas to work with my kids now. I've also come to the realization that the only thing I really look up on Pinterest is ideas for kids ministry. It is one of my biggest boards on there, and I even made different holiday themed ones to make it smaller!
Well I hope everyone is having a great winter break, and a Happy New Year! It is so crazy knowing that it is 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment