Monday, January 27, 2014

God made the birds and the fish

The STL rally was awesome. I will have the video up for you tomorrow. But a lot of people were really encouraging and came and talked to me! It was nice, and the speaker was really hyper which kept me awake.
This week we learned how God made the fish and the birds. As our craft the kids made fishing poles out of Popsicle sticks. I have to glue the fish on with hot glue cause there was no way for it to stick. But the kids loved them. They showed literally everyone they saw. I got the fish from my mom. Who knows where she got them from. But the kids got to pick out their fish and then I glued it to the yarn. Pretty easy and simple little craft of them. The one below is one I made, as you can tell.
My class is getting so much better! The sad part is most of them are leaving in May! =( But they have to move on, I can't keep them forever. I know some with move easier then others, but that is why transitioning is important. But I'll touch on that some more later.
Hope everyone had a great weekend, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment