Friday, January 10, 2014

My Ideas

Below are some pictures of activities I created. The whale was obviously from Jonah and the whale, or big fish. I took the 2 tables from my room and put them together. I used pool noddles to form the body and make it safe. When I do it again I will show what it looked like before I covered it. Right now I am working on making it something that I can use whenever, without having to buy all the supplies. 
The last one is from David and Goliath. It is hard to see but my sister traced my body and drew the the details. The kids used water balls, it was suppose to be outside but it rained. They trey them and Goliath like David, without the slingshot. I wish I could find or make a slingshot of the kids to use. But it is still a process and these were testers to see how they kids responded. And with kids from 1-5, which is who was allowed to come in, they LOVED it. My kids still talk about the whale, and this was about 7 months ago. 




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous and creative! Such a fun way to learn Bible stories they will remember.

    ReplyDelete