Friday, February 14, 2014

Love is imporant!

Loving a child no matter how much they annoy you can actually help them to listen to you more. I have had children that would not listen to a single adult, but when I would sit and talk to them and show them love they actually would listen to me when I spoke to them. As kids would say, love is a super power. Some people have a difficult time loving kids who are "always causing trouble". Those are normally the kids that I like to target. When they see that someone care and they don't have to act out to get attention, they calm down. Most times it is caused because they live in a sad house where their parents don't pay much attention to them. With me loving them it shows them that someone in the world cares about them.
God loves us even if we do something stupid that we know we are not suppose to do. But "love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8. If God is willing to love us when we act out, then we need to be willing to love kids who do the same.
Hope you have a Happy Valentines Day! Have a great weekend, and don't forget to follow. Talk to you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment