Thursday, February 27, 2014

Kids love nature!

I have to take an environment class at my school to graduate. It actually got me to start thinking about getting kids involved now. I am going to start working on a nature activity with my kids. I am debating exactly what to do with 2 year olds, so if you have any ideas let me know. But I really want to get the kids more involved outside. They love going outside and keep asking me if we can. I might have them help plant some flowers outside  the building.
I really want  the kids to get involved more at the church to show them that they are never too young. It is really important to me to show them that they are never too young to do things for God. They are just as important as their parents and they can do amazing things too. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment