Monday, February 24, 2014

Change is coming!

So after 3 weeks of me working on my door and finally getting it all nice, I get a new door to my room. It's really nice I just wish someone would have told me so that my stuff didn't get destroyed. But I fixed it all so it looks just as nice. Besides just getting a new door I'm adding a lot more ark like things in my room. I want the kids to have fun and feel like they are on the ark. Only problem is everybody, including me, rather just have a new building. Our rooms are trapezoid so things get a little weird when it comes to where things can go. But we work with what we have. That's why I'm not doing any big projects unless I know it will be there a while. 
I'm getting more kids it seems like each week. I still remember the days when I had only one. It's amazing to see God working in my class with kids so young. 
Hope you had an awesome weekend! Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment