Friday, February 7, 2014

It's all about your look!

Dressing right is very important! I always want to wear a dress to church, but knowing I am going to be on the ground I choose against it. Sometimes I like to play Mrs. Frizzle and match the theme. If I'm teaching light and dark I'll wear black and yellow. The kids probably don't notice but if they do it might help them remember! It is important to look nice but also appropriate so that you can work with the kids. Don't look like a slob but also don't look like you are going to senior prom. There is a happy medium. Obviously if you have older kids you could wear a dress but make sure it's long enough. The older the kids the harder it could be to dress nice. 
Hope you had a great week! Happy Friday talk to you some more in Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment